Watch the "Learn How To Overcome Your Income Challeneges Solutions Webinar" hosted by the Region 9 Head Start Association where we demo our system:
– An easy-to-use parent portal where families can submit in-kind online, from any computer or device.
– Agency dashboards to track progress with reports for administrators, center directors, key staff and teachers.
– Robust reporting features with templates for weekly, monthly and annual reports
– A proven system designed around child development and customized for each child’s individualized learning plan
– Tools for family engagement and in-kind education
– A hub to connect with families, push notifications and communicate about child development goals and outcomes
– An in-kind calculator to help you set an agency goal that each family can be a part of.
Your Kindly Concierge Rep will take you on a guided tour of the most powerful Kindly features, answer any questions you might have and help design a customized implementation plan for your agency.
Try the self-guided demo here:
✅Step 1: Log in with
✅Step 2: Submit an in-kind donation for a Test Student
✅Step 3: Go to your dashboard to review reports for your test data